Life Is Grand Award
Janet at Lilacs and Cats gave me this award in April and I am now going to give this award to the Grand blogs that I have chosen.
This is how it works :
1. Give five reasons why you think life is Grand.
2. Pass the award on to five more blogs that you think are Grand.
Here are my five reasons I think life is grand:
1. My darling husband. He is the light of my life, my rock, my everything.
2. My cats and dogs are the best children I could ask for. So full of love and companionship and cuddles and purrs.
2. My cats and dogs are the best children I could ask for. So full of love and companionship and cuddles and purrs.
3. Nature. I am all about nature, animals, trees, blue skies, puffy white clouds, forests of pines. The smell, sights and sounds of the natural world are my spiritual connection to the divine.
4. Dare I say it? Food. How I love food. I love to chop, prepare,cook, present and of course eat it. My life as a vegetarian has brought so much appreciation for good whole foods and the creativity that preparing meals brings.
5. Our environment. Making choices that preserve and protect our planet.
5. Our environment. Making choices that preserve and protect our planet.
Now, blogs that I would like to give this award to :
1) Janet at http://jcatmom.blogspot.com/
She is a sister in so many ways, a good friend and a lovely person.
1) Janet at http://jcatmom.blogspot.com/
She is a sister in so many ways, a good friend and a lovely person.
2 ) LeAnn at http://geeezblog.blogspot.com/ Is so caring, funny, full of love and life. I enjoy each time I get to interact with her.
There aren't many blogs I follow yet. But these 2 people are special to me and I appreciate them both very much.
There aren't many blogs I follow yet. But these 2 people are special to me and I appreciate them both very much.

1 comment:
Ahhh... Thanks!!!!
Post a Comment