All in all, not a bad weekend.
We went to a Cinco de Mayo party on Nueve de Mayo. Fun day!
Mother's day was quiet at home. Odd, the only mother's day card I got was from MY mother. Who'da thunk?
To be fair, my older daughter did order me an adoption of an elephant family through defenders of wildlife and had it sent to my house. As far as gifts go, that's a good one.
My hubby and I hung out at home, doing chores, planting the plants we got from the native plant sale. Watched some TV and took a nap... well, *I* took a nap.
Younger daughter... I don't know. Today, I saw a glimmer of 'maybe she is beginning to get a little bit'? we'll see. She did take on some chores without being told, that's a first since she's been back.
Here's hoping she's really applying for jobs like she says she is and gets one or two here VERY soon!
1 comment:
Hi!
Saw the comment you left me. Amateur indeed! That hurts! I have 7 cats. And the dog. And when my sister and I move in together we will have 8 cats, the dog and two hamsters that I fear are not long for this world. Just those three of my kits happen to be working for me the other day. The other ones have their duties too!
Hope things are going okay with the daughter! I have been praying for you & JC and your lovely children, lol!!!
Post a Comment