Felix, he’s the quietest of the pair, usually. He can be quite vocal as well. I love his trilling.
He looks more like Tony did, more white. He’s a SUPER love. Giant purrs, headbonks. He’ll snuggle on our pillow or near it at night. He's often a hat for Ian in the night. Not too often for me, but he does like to sit atop my recliner and bonk me in the back of the head while PURRING.
He likes to have his way with blankets. Odd duck, him. He plays "piano" with all four feet, simultaneously, round and round in circles he goes, but I suspect we could name him Chester the Molester. He’s fixed, I don’t know where he gets the urge to molest blankets, but there it is.
He’s becoming more aggressive, not mean so much but more forceful and sometimes goes on the attack on Ginger or Ashes. They do go ‘round every so often. Both Ginger and Ashes give it right back though. He's becoming possessive of the bed too, he doesn't want to share. For such a little guy he can be a bully.
Felix likes to be snuggled in real tight. He wants to be grabbed and stuffed under the covers with you and held tight and he’s happy as can be. He’s usually found on our bed or on a heating pad in the winter when I put them out.
Felix is a cuddler, he’ll come up in the night with a GIANT purr and a wet cold nose and poke, usually Ian, sometimes me, in the eyeball or mouth with his wet nose. He wants to be squished. You have to grab him, stuff him under the covers with you and squeeze him tight, he LOVES it. He’ll stay for an hour or so, probably until he gets too warm, then off he goes, probably to molest a blanket. 
His markings are cute, he has a “Hitler” mustache and one butt cheek is white and the other black, so when he runs away we say “black white black white black white” . Sorry, I don't have a picture of the running away cheeks.
2 comments:
Another cute as can be kitty ... you got all the good ones .. didn't you !!
My tuxedo twins are really odd ducks. Very strange, lol. Cute as can be but very odd. I like the little mustache, lol. And I remember Felix the cat, the wonderful wonderful cat. Da da da da this and that.... lol
And the magic purse!
Post a Comment