Ok, ok, I guess I can forgive mom for dropping that horrible stuff in my eye. I'll sit on her lap for a while. She's been convinced for a couple of weeks now that I don't love her anymore.
In the scuffle over who should be #2 in the new hierarchy, someone mistook my eyeball for a pin cushion. It was all goopy and swollen, so MOM took it in her head to snatch me up, unsuspecting me, and drop some drops in my eye. I was VERY unhappy about this. then,
My eye is all better now and I've had a chat with everyone to let them know I have NO interest in changing my status in the hierarchy, so just leave me out of the scuffles, thanks.
3 comments:
Ha! Love it. Nothing like hearing from the cat's mouth ;p
You have four of them napping together ... how cute is that!!
I'm lucky if two are on the bed at the same time. And, no they are not together ... at opposite ends.
It is so cute!
:)
Post a Comment