Now you all know I love my Danes, they are wonderful dogs, companions, lap dogs, watch dogs (because they'll watch, maybe even bark, but they won't do anything about it)
There are all sorts of different looks for Danes. Some Great Danes have their ears cropped, like my Sir did, some have natural, like Pongo and Purdy do. Some are Fawn color, the original color of these beautiful beasties, now there are many colors.
Merle is my Pongo.
Brindle is a lovely color, marbled looking.

Harlequins, often confused for LARGE Dalmatians.

Black, so pretty.

Blue, wow, stunning.

Boston have large black and white markings.

4 comments:
I had no idea they could come in so many colors.
I am so stupid, I didn't realize he was a Dane also.
DUH!!!!
Hardly stupid! See, you've learned something new today. That's all I ask, that I learn something new each day :-0
I love that they come in a lot of different colors. Variety is a good thing! I think most people think Danes are always fawn...
Post a Comment