It's been a while since I've posted a blog, or anything for that matter.
Here I sit, noon on my day off, having done my yoga and workout to the point of all body shakes. (note to self) need to eat protein earlier in the day...
I'm reading a blog or two, enjoying the stories and writing styles. Makes me think I ought to add something to mine.
This is a time of year for reflection for me. My birthday is coming, another year older. Beats the alternative, I know... but I'm feeling it.
In my reflections I realize I am a lucky woman. I love my life. I have the best husband in the world. I have the company and even love of 10 furry babies, who could ask for more?
This empty nest thing is rather nice. I do enjoy the quiet, even if, once in a while, I get the notion that I'd like another child in the house, one who might be appreciative for all we have to give. I soon come to my senses and realize I love the peace we have now. No nasty teenagers, no unruly wired bouncy children. LOL. I like quiet.
I am getting back in to yoga and really enjoying the way it makes me feel.
I'm lucky enough not to have any major health issues. I'm lucky that I discovered natural foods, organic, vegetarian lifestyle, that I've learned so much about natural medicines, cleaners and such. I've detoxified our lives boundlessly. We feel SO much better than the days of fast food dinner days.
I've had a lot of time over the last few years to make great improvements in my life and I hope for those around me as well.
I am truly blessed.
3 comments:
I love your blog! Thanks for adding me on facebook and my blog!
I need to take up yoga. I think I have an old tape somewhere ..
You ought to blog more often ...
Lets all get to blogging girls!!
Post a Comment